- February 23, 2021
- Posted by: JPM 4 Marketing
- Categories: Client Management, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Legal Marketing, Relationship Management
In today’s data-driven environment having a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system that can keep up is fundamental to success for law firms. How do you know if your CRM is keeping up with your marketing campaigns and client needs?
Ask yourself some questions:
- Are you able to keep up with new client leads?
- Can you easily find client information?
- Can you generate client relationship marketing from your CRM?
- Are client complaints about your service rare?
- Can you generate client-based reports easily?
If you’ve answered “No” to any of these questions, then you may need to update your CRM software. With the correct CRM you can stay in touch with your prospects and clients, generate important reports for data driven decisions, calculate your ROI (Return on Investment) for marketing campaigns, provide better client service and identify trends that will help you efficiently grow your practice.
Identifying and tracking all your client leads is essential to converting leads to clients and making any necessary adjustments to your marketing campaigns. For example, if you’re receiving several calls from your campaign you may feel the campaign is successful based on the amount of activity. However, if you have a proper CRM system you can determine how many of those callers made appointments, how many of the appointments retained your services and how much revenue those clients generated for your firm. This is the kind of data you need to grow your practice.
Generating client reports is another critical component of CRM software. Wouldn’t you like to generate reports based on services retained? For example, how much revenue was generated from DUI cases, Work Injury cases and Personal Injury cases? Many attorneys believe they know this data intuitively but they are frequently surprised when they see the actual data.
Staying in touch with clients after their case is resolved leads to referrals for your firm. Having a CRM system that lets you generate email campaigns for leads as well as clients is a must for growing your practice.
How do you select the right CRM for your practice? An excellent place to start is by asking your marketing agency for recommendations. A marketing agency that specializes in legal marketing can be a valuable resource for identifying and implementing the best CRM system for your practice.
Below are some of the key factors to consider when selecting CRM software:
- Think strategically about your actual needs. Many systems have a lot of impressive features that sound great, but do you really need those features? Remember they usually come at additional costs.
- Make sure they offer ongoing support for your team.
- Look for systems with fixed prices and programs that you fully understand.
- Determine what type of reporting you need and make sure the CRM system you select can generate those reports.
- Email integration is fundamental for most CRM systems today but don’t assume they all have it. Make sure you ask if email integration is available and identify any email limitations for that specific CRM system.
If you have any questions about developing a successful, comprehensive Marketing Campaign, please feel free to schedule a call with me!