- January 26, 2022
- Posted by: JPM 4 Marketing
- Categories: Branding, Digital Design, Digital Marketing, Legal Marketing, Marketing Demographics
For law firms in densely populated areas, digital signage can be an excellent way to create brand identity, generate phone calls and increase online traffic. With Americans traveling locally to run errands, go shopping, keeping appointments, hundreds if not thousands of potential clients could see your digital sign daily.
Digital signs create a visually appealing message that can display multiple photos with consistent branding or even short videos. This is accomplished by a computer that changes the images every few seconds. If you are a law firm that consistently receives strong reviews you can even link your reviews to your digital billboard!
Research by Nielson shows that digital billboards generate high recall for ads and positive consumer responses. 75% of respondents recalled seeing a digital billboard in the past 30 days and 60% recalled seeing one within the past week.
Digital billboards generate high recall for ads and positive consumer attitudes, according to a new study conducted by Nielsen. Three out of four (75%) respondents recalled seeing a digital billboard in the past month and 60 percent noticed one in the past week, according to Nielsen’s survey of those who traveled roadways with digital billboards.
In most areas, outdoor digital advertising can range from $2,000 a month to $25,000 a month depending on the type of signage (sign size), location and area population. Keep in mind you can deliver multiple messages through outdoor digital marketing. For example, if you are a Family Law Firm you can have rotating images for divorce, child custody, legal separation, alimony, etc…
Here are some tips for outdoor digital signage:
- Check local regulations in your area for this type of marketing
- Keep the message short and simple
- Use large text that is easy to see and read
- Use bold colors and don’t use a white background
- Create high contrast between your colors
- Use images that represent your law firm clients and make sure you have the legal right to use the images
If you need help creating a successful marketing strategy and improving your results, please feel free to schedule a phone appointment with me.